Our Back to Basics topic this month is Quick Appetizer Ideas/Treats At The Ready
In case you missed any of this series previous posts you can find therm here: Coffee Table Styling, , DIY Bulletin Board, Summer Table Setting, Tailgating Ideas, and last month, Simple Flower Arrangement.
Come along and check out all the recipes and ideas that will inspire you for your next party.
You don’t want to miss this.
I know I enjoy great snacks and treats when going to parties and get-togethers with friends. Don’t you?
I am always on the look out for a new party snack or appetizer.
We are sharing our recipes and ideas today so come on in and let’s see what everyone has been up to.
*Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. If you click and make a purchase I may receive a small commission.
My Go-To party food is my cheese ball recipe.
Have you ever had a recipe that never fails to please?
I would call this recipe my “NO FAIL”
This is my favorite Party Cheese Ball recipe to serve and it is so easy to whip up. I think it will become one of your favorite party appetizers as well.
Here is the recipe.
Add all ingredients to a medium size bowl and stir until mixed
Making the ball
Butter palm of hands and roll cheese mixture into a party cheese ball
Get it Cool
Refrigerate cheese ball for 1 hour
Once refrigerated and firmed up roll the cheese ball into chopped nuts.
Here is the printable recipe.
Party Cheese Ball
- 1 - 8 oz. Philly Cream Cheese
- 3/4 - Tablespoon of dried onion flakes
- 1 1/2 - Tablespoons of parsley flakes
- 2 - teaspoons of Worcester Sauce
- 1/2 - teaspoon of lemon juice optional
- 1/4 - Chopped Nuts enough to cover
- Let cream cheese sit at room temperature for approx. 30 minutes
- Place cream cheese into medium size bowl. Soften cream cheese with spoon.
- Add onions, Worcester sauce, parsley flakes; mix well.
- Lightly butter clean hands (this makes the ball shaping less sticky.)
- Mold into a ball shape.
- Put cheese ball on to small plate and cover with foil or saran wrap.
- Chill in refrigerator until firm (about 2 hours or more).
- Once chilled, chop dried beef into small pieces. Roll cheese ball in beef until coated.
- Press dried beef in any bare spots on cheese ball.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Can be made a day ahead and kept in refrigerator.
More Inspiration Ahead
Now for more ideas and tips.
Check out all the bloggers recipes and ideas.
Scroll down for easy to click on links
Thanks so much for stopping by