STOP!!! You think the bananas are too ripe to eat?
Think again….Try this delicious easy banana recipe. The riper the bananas the better banana bread will be.
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 - stick butter softened
- 2 - eggs
- 3 - medium sized bananas - mashed (use 4 bananas if small)
- Preheat oven to 345 degrees.
- Grease and flour to loaf pans.
- Mash bananas in large mixing bowl.
- Stir in eggs, sugar, vanilla and milk.
- Add the flour and stir until blended.
- Pour into 2 greased loaf pans.
- Bake at 345 degrees for 55 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- Do not overbake or bread will be dry.
- Immediately turn pan upside down onto cooling rack. Loafs will separate from pans.
Really ripe bananas are best because they become sweeter. They can have completely black skins and be perfect for this bread.
Pour batter in prepared loaf pans and now you are ready to bake.
OK, so now you have 55 minutes to relax and wait for your delicious bread to bake. Oh it smells so good.
You and your family will love this recipe and no more wasted bananas. Win, Win.
Thanks for stopping by. Check out our other post for more recipes and projects.