You think the bananas are too ripe to eat?
Think again….Try this delicious easy banana recipe.
I don’t know about you but it seems a lot of times we have a few bananas that get to ripe and then we just throw them out. What a waste, right?
No more….here is a bread recipe for very ripe bananas. The riper the bananas the sweeter the banana bread will be.
Ripe bananas are best because they become sweeter. They can have completely black skins and be perfect for this bread.
Pour batter in prepared loaf pans and now you are ready to bake.
OK, so now you have 55 minutes to relax and wait for your delicious bread to bake. Oh, it smells so good.
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 - stick butter softened
- 2 - eggs
- 3 - medium sized bananas - mashed use 4 bananas if small
- Preheat oven to 345 degrees.
- Grease and flour to loaf pans.
- Mash bananas in large mixing bowl.
- Stir in eggs, sugar, vanilla, butter, and milk.
- Add the flour and stir until blended.
- Pour into 2 greased loaf pans.
- Bake at 345 degrees for 55 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- Do not overbake or bread will be dry.
- Immediately turn pan upside down onto cooling rack. Loafs will separate from pans.
You and your family will love this Banana Bread recipe and no more wasted bananas. Win, Win.
Another recipe for your ripe bananas is this 2 Minute Protein Smoothie.
I have an Orange Sour Cream Cookie that I think your family will love too >>>>>>>>>>>RECIPE HERE
Thanks for stopping by.