I never really made mushrooms much until about two years ago.
This simple recipe came about by me just experimenting. I had no idea if it would be good or not.
I was surprised at how good it really tasted and my family loved it.
So here it is:
1- a container of Button Mushrooms (serves 2 people)
Add mushrooms to small skillet on low – medium (4) heat.
Add enough water to cover the bottom of skillet.
Do not let skillet become dry.
Add additional water if needed.
Lightly sprinkle seasoned salt over mushrooms. Cook, stirring occasionally.
Cook approximately 15 -18 minutes. Do not overcook.
- Button Mushrooms (1 regular container = 2 servings)
- Seasoned Salt
- Thoroughly wash the mushrooms
- Heat skillet on medium heat (4)
- Add water to cover bottom of skillet
- Add mushrooms to heated skillet
- Sprinkle seasoned salt over mushrooms
- Do not allow the mushrooms to become dry
- Add water as needed
- Cook approximately 15 minutes
Makes a great side dish with Chicken as your main course and a side of mashed potatoes. Enjoy!
I love easy fast recipes that have tons of favor……..Don’t forget to add this recipe to your PINTEREST board to make later.
Hope to see you there.
Have a great day! See you soon.