FH 40 is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should I ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
FH 40 may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from October 2014 to Present.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping.
We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
My website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, I cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
In some instances when I link to other websites, I may be rewarded with a small affiliate commission if you decide to purchase an item from that website at no cost to you.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
* if you have previously agreed to me using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. I may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which I think you may find interesting if you tell me that you wish this to happen.
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) guidelines regarding endorsements and testimonials is set in place in order to protect the public from any intentionally errant or misleading advertising that has been paid for by a group or company. This blog is a source of income and may incorporate testimonials and endorsements, which I feel is important to disclose all the details to you:
- The content of this blog is a source of income for my family and therefore may be used to promote products, services, or other businesses.
- I will only choose to promote products/services/businesses that I have used and trust and feel would also help my readers.
- Products provided to me by advertising partners for my review are given to me free of charge with no cost to me. This does not ensure a positive review of the product in any way.
- I will always be honest. Your trust is very important to me, and I do not wish to harm that trust in any way. I will always provide my true opinion about any product or service with or without partnership or compensation. My integrity is more important than any dollar amount.
- Mentions of associated products/services/businesses within the content of this blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference.
- I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
I started this blog as a way to share my love of home, decorating and living a simple happy life and hopefully inspire others to have the courage to create a life and home they love. My goal is to always provide information and ideas that are real and doable. This blog is 100% my opinions and I only promote and recommend items I use or would use in my own home. I may earn a small profit or product for compensation for my time, research, and ideas. My mission is to provide my readers with the best information and with the utmost integrity.
If you would like to feature one of my images, please do two things.
First, ask me.
Second, use only one image with a direct link back to the post where it was published.
Please do not use my printables for anything that is sold or alter them in any way.
Please do not post one of my printables on your site without my permission.