Welcome to the third annual 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop!
Thanks for joining us for DAY 4 of our 12 Days Of Christmas Series
With all the Holiday entertaining if you are like me you love having some new and delicious recipes to serve your family and friends.
Come on in and let’s check out all the Recipes for Day 4 Theme – Holiday Party Food.
I am sharing my recipe for Mini Quiche they are the Perfect Party Food
Stop by every day from December first through the twelfth for new ideas you can use to make your season brighter!
Meet Your Hosts
They have all been busy as Elves creating, decorating, cooking and crafting tons of new ideas for you to try this holiday season!
Mini Quiche tasty bites will fast become your go to recipe for brunch or party appetizers.
This is one of my go-to party foods especially for the Holiday’s
They are always a hit.
I was hooked after the first bite.
They make a great appetizer for parties and I have also made these for a breakfast buffet item.
They are delicious little bites.
Form into balls
Press a dough ball into each mini baking pan cup
Add cheese, chiles and egg mixture
Bake as directed
Time to enjoy!
Downtime of 1 hour while dough cools in refrigerator.
- 1/2 c. - butter or margarine, softened
- 1 pkg. - (3 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. - all - purpose flour
- 1 c. - (4 oz.) shredded Monterrey Jack Cheese
- 1 can - (4 oz.) chopped green chilies, drained
- 2 - eggs
- 1/2 c. - whipping cream
- 1/4 t. - salt
- 1/8 t. - pepper
- In mixing bowl, cream butter and cream cheese
- Add flour; beat until well blended. Shape into 24 balls; cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Press balls onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased miniature muffin pan
- Sprinkle a rounded teaspoon of cheese and 1/2 t. of chilies into each shell.
- In a bowl, beat eggs, cream, salt and pepper. Spoon into shells.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 - 35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Refrigerate leftovers.
I hope you get a chance to make these Mini Quiche Bites. I think you, your family and friends will enjoy this recipe
See you all again on Day 5, but before you go…….Be sure to visit our fellow 12 Days of Christmas Bloggers below for even more creative ideas this holiday season!