DONUT BITES IN MINUTES
Deliciousness coming right up….right here…..right now!
No need to spend hours in the kitchen, unless you are wanting to, but it won’t be because you were making these bite-size donuts. Fast, easy and delicious.
I am a glazed kind of girl but whether you are cinnamon sugar or glazed this recipe will have you covered.
What you will need:
- 1 can of biscuits (ANY kind)
- Oil – I use Canola Oil
1 Can of biscuits
Slice each biscuit into 4 sections
Once the oil is hot add 2-3 biscuit bites to oil and flip on each side to brown
Make glaze and dip each bite into the glaze and set aside.
OR if you want cinnamon sugar bites roll in cinnamon sugar mixture.
- 1 - Can of Bisquits
- GLAZE Recip
- Powered Suger
- Vanilla Extract
- Cut each bisquit dough into 4 equal sections
- Heat oil in small sauce pan (do not overheat)
- Gently drop one dough section into hot oil (dough should sizzle when dropped in or oil is not hot enough and the dough will become oil soaked.(not good)
- Almost immediately turn dough over to brown other side
- Remove from oil and cool on paper towel covered plate
- Continue cooking with each dough section. You can add 3 at a time but you have to be ready to remove quickly. These cook fast.
- Once all are cooked prepare your glaze.
- One cup of powered sugar
- 2 tablespoons of milk or water
- 1/4 tsp. of vanilla extract.
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a great day!