Welcome….so glad you could make it to the Virtual Holiday Cocktail Party Blog Hop, hosted by Jennifer & Vicki at 2beesinapod. You will find recipes, appetizer ideas, decorating and much more as you join in on this Virtual Holiday Cocktail Party.
Today I want to share my favorite drink recipe with you. Have you ever had a Blueberry Cilantro Mule Cocktail? This is my own recipe so unless you have been at one of my parties this should be a newby for you. So come on in……
I dabbed on different variations of this drink for several months before I hit on what I thought was the right ingredients.
You will need blueberries, cilantro, lime, ice, 7-up, Vodka.
You can use any vodka that you like…..my fav is Grey Goose, but if I don’t have it on hand I grab any other vodka that is in the pantry.
You can adjust the amount of vodka to your own liking.
- 6 cilantro leaves
- 1 ounces vodka
- 2 tablespoons smashed Blueberries (6 Blueberries)
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- Lime Slice (garnish)
- Cilantro Sprig (garnish)
- Gently muddle the cilantro leaves in a rocks glass to release their oils.
- Add a few fresh whole blueberries.
- Add ice to 3/4 top of glass
- Pour the vodka over the ice followed by the blueberry puree, lime juice, and top with 7-up.
- Garnish with lime slice, blueberries and Cilantro sprig. Serve
I hope you enjoy the drink……..The party continues, scroll down to check out all the fun! Merry Christmas!