Mini Mexican Quiche tasty bites will fast become your go to recipe for brunch or party appetizers.
The first time I had these Mini Mexican Quiche was at my office when my friend Debbie brought them in for a birthday treat. I was hooked after the first bite. Don’t let the green chilies stop you from making these because they are not spicy hot at all. They make a great appetizer for parties and I have also made these for a breakfast buffet item. They are delicious little guys. YUMMY!
Downtime of 1 hour while dough cools in refrigerator.
- 1/2 c. - butter or margarine, softened
- 1 pkg. - (3 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. - all - purpose flour
- 1 c. - (4 oz.) shredded Monterrey Jack Cheese
- 1 can - (4 oz.) chopped green chilies, drained
- 2 - eggs
- 1/2 c. - whipping cream
- 1/4 t. - salt
- 1/8 t. - pepper
- In mixing bowl, cream butter and cream cheese
- Add flour; beat until well blended. Shape into 24 balls; cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Press balls onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased miniature muffin pan
- Sprinkle a rounded teaspoon of cheese and 1/2 t. of chilies into each shell.
- In a bowl, beat eggs, cream, salt and pepper. Spoon into shells.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 - 35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Refrigerate leftovers.
I hope you get a chance to make these Mini Mexican Quiche recipe. I think you, your family and friends will love it.
Don’t forget to add it to your Pinterest recipe board for later. Get all our latest pins by following us on Pinterest.