Today I have a great recipe of a time old dish – Tomato Soup.
My tomato soup recipe is creamier and tastier than the typical tomato soup. Why not make a batch today for your family to enjoy.
You only need a few ingredients.
Butter and cream cheese add an excellent creamy texture.
Heat the cream cheese, butter and onion until the onion is tender
Heat until all ingredients are blended, do not boil.
- 1/2 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon of butter
- 1 can - (10 3/4 oz). condensed Tomato Soup
- 1 1/2 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/2 soup can milk
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon sweet basil leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- In medium saucepan, cook and stir onion in butter until onion is tender. Stir in cream cheese. Gradually stir in soup and milk, until smooth. Add seasonings. Heat, stirring frequently, but do not boil.