Welcome December’s Create and Share Challenge. We have 10 fun and exciting projects made possible by our partner Cutting Edge Stencils . Thank you Cutting Edge Stencils for supplying us with the complimentary stencils. If you haven’t checked out Cutting Edge Stencils products you really need to check them out…..a wide selection of all types of high quality stencils.
Our challenge this month is Holiday themed. I chose the Reindeer Antler stencil for my project. Let’s check it out.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. All opinions are my own and I only promote products that I use and love.
If you are like me each year I struggle with a way to display the beautiful Christmas cards I receive. When I received my reindeer stencil I decided to use it to make a bulletin board to display those cards.
I started with a standard bulletin board. I secured my stencil with a small piece of tape on edge side.
I used acrylic paint. The paint dried within minutes.
That is one thing I love about stencils you can make beautiful items within minutes. Stencils can completely turn a blah item into something really attractive.
Now its time to jump on over to all the other amazing projects. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the rest of the tour.
- Kim Six Fix – Stenciled Spray Snow Flakes
- Green With Decor – How to Stencil A Pillow For Christmas
- Vintage Romance Style – The True Meaning of Noel Sign
- Southern Couture – Wooden Reindeer Stencil
- One Mile Homestyle – Stenciled Holiday Coloring Page Place Mats
- DIY Beautify – Stenciled Wall Hanging Christmas Decor
- Elizabeth Joan Designs – Stenciled Wall Hanging
- Farmhouse 40 – DIY Reindeer Antlers Bulletin Board
- Iris Nacole – Stenciled Christmas Tree Stand Box
- Pocketful of Posies – The Easiest Christmas Cookie Decorating Hack Ever