Welcome to the January Create and Share Challenge featuring 20 Blogger projects.
I decided on this vintage background with birds and tree.
First I wanted to transfer the image onto a canvas board. I used the wax paper method. Wax paper method click here.
I sprayed the canvas with just a little water to make it damp so the ink from the image on the wax paper would take.
The canvas did not take the ink as well as some materials so I had to draw in the bird and tree graphic. I decided to us a silver sharpie.
The image dried in minutes. Simple, fun wall art.
I am trying the canvas in different locations around the house to see where I want to use it.
Have you been wanting to try a new diy project?
You will be amazed at the large selection at Graphic Stock and if you would like to try out some of the images, Graphic Stock is currently offering a 7 day free trial check it out HERE!
1. Old House To New Home ~ DIY Little Girls Room Tray
2. Shabby Grace Blog ~ Valentine’s Day Treat Bags
3. Creatively Homespun ~ DIY LOVE sign
4. Refashionably Late ~ Library Book Storage
5. Casa Watkins ~ DIY Moroccan Dessert Plates
6. Tastefully Frugal ~ Be Mine Banner
7. The Weathered Fox ~ True Love Pillow
8. Green With Decor ~ St. Patrick’s Day Mason Jar Craft
9. Domicile 37 ~ Butterfly Entomology Clock
10. Up To Date Interiors ~ DIY Notebooks with GraphicStock
11. One Mile Home Style ~ Hand Embroidered Dandelion Wall Art
12. Uncookie Cutter ~ Rustic Americana Wall Art
13. Flourish and Knot ~ Whimsical Owl Art
14. Our House Now A Home ~ DIY Custom Kids Tote Bags with Graphic Stock
15. Pocketful of Posies ~ Valentine’s Day Paper
16. The House Down The Lane ~ DIY Heart Candle Holders and Printable
17. The Twin Cedars ~ Rustic Wood Wall Art
18. Iris Nacole ~ Graphic Stock Valentine’s Day Pillow
19. Refresh Living ~ Salvaged Barn Wood Valentines Decor
20. Farmhouse 40 ~ Bird Canvas Wall Art
Thanks for stopping by!